Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dunedain of The North Forum Index -> Introduce yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Man of the North

re: Jim/Crowwe

My turn then. My name is James, or Jimmy, but you can call me Jim for ease, cos I'm a nice guy like that. I'm a Brit, from Cambridge, England to be precise. I'm 22 yrs-old and will be returning to University soon to do my Masters in Medieval History, scary stuff.

Been RPing since my early teens, started with friends over forums, then when I discovered MMO's, Star Wars Galaxies in fact, I dived head first into the RP community and loved it. I played that till it was shutdown, then relocated to LOTRO and have been playing on and off for the past 3-4 years now. Good times. 

Crowwe's been through a lot since I first created him, so I'll give some key points of his achievements. He helped found a kin called Bloodline of the Dunedain back in 2011, that at the time was the largest Dunedain RP kin at the time, I think we had about 15-20 members active at one time. I eventually went on to lead the kin in it's last few months, but slowly players started to become less and less active and we came to the decision to all try and move onto new adventures and oppurtunities. Crowwe then went on to join the Falcon Trading Company of Bree as their guide, offering them and other merchants safe-travel along the dangerous Northern roads. And now he's part of this new little Dunedain family, and I look forward to making some more stories with you all!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dunedain of The North Forum Index -> Introduce yourself! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: